4.17.2011

Song of the Week #41

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. He's the only way to the Father. We especially remember His death, burial, and resurrection in this season of the year. As this song says, "Crucified to set me free." Amen!!! Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior. Today is the day of salvation. Today is the day for you to be set free. Here is a simple prayer to pray to accept Him into your heart and life:

"Dear God, in Jesus Christ's name, I confess I am a sinner in need of a Savior. I am sorry for my sins and I ask You to forgive me. I turn from my old ways and turn towards You. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your one and only Son, and that He died on a cross for my sins, was buried, and was resurrected. Through my belief in Jesus, I believe I have eternal life in Heaven with You. I claim Jesus Christ as the Lord of my life and the Savior of my soul. Thank you God for loving me and saving me! I give my life to you. In Jesus Christ's Name, Amen."


Praise the Lord! It's a new day and a new life for you! Life everlasting with your Creator is now yours if you prayed that prayer and gave meaning to the words :) AND a life here on earth abundant and free!!! Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment